Nvidia GeForce Graphics Driver
GeForce Game Ready Drivers deliver the best experience for your favorite games. They’re finely tuned in collaboration with developers and extensively tested across thousands of hardware configurations for maximum performance and reliability.
Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day one. Game Ready Drivers also allow you to optimize game settings with a single click and empower you with the latest Nvidia technologies. That’s what we call Game Ready.
Game Ready vs Studio drivers?
Whether you are playing the hottest new games or working with the latest creative applications, Nvidia drivers are custom tailored to provide the best possible experience. If you are a gamer who prioritizes day of launch support for the latest games, patches, and DLCs, choose Game Ready Drivers. If you are a content creator who prioritizes reliability for creative workflows including video editing, animation, photography, graphic design, and livestreaming, choose Studio Drivers.
Every Game Ready Driver is treated with the highest standards of quality. Our drivers are tested across thousands of hardware configurations over multiple generations of GPUs, and each driver is independently WHQL-Certified by Microsoft for maximum reliability – so you can focus on gaming, not troubleshooting.
- This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for the latest new games supporting Nvidia DLSS technology including Hello Neighbor 2 and PERISH. Additionally, this Game Ready Driver supports Company of Heroes 3 and the latest update for World of Warcraft which introduces support for Nvidia Reflex.
- Introduces support for GeForce RTX 40 Series notebooks
- Adobe Bridge stability issues with 528.02 
- Disable Hitman 3 Resizable Bar profile on Intel platforms 
- Discord update causes GPU memory clocks to drop to P2 state 
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used. 
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled. 
- [Halo Wars 2] In-game foliage is larger than normal and displays constant flickering 
- [Steam version] Forza Horizon 4 may freeze after 15-30 minutes of gameplay 
- [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may display flickering when staring at the sky 
- Increase in DPC latency observed in Latencymon 
- Adobe After Effects / Media Encoder – issues with ProRes RAW files  
- Adobe Premiere Pro application instability 
- HD Audio Driver — 188.8.131.52
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software — 9.21.0713
- GeForce Experience — 184.108.40.206
- CUDA — 12.0
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel — 8.1.963.0
Previous Release Notes: